The Queen Marysieńka Palace – the proof of great love of King John III Sobieski to his wife, Marie Casimire, will be a wonderful place to spend a romantic time only in two, celebrate a special occasion or arrange an engagement.
To your disposal we offer a comfortably furnished room which design will suit the romantic atmosphere. The charm and enchantment of this unique place will be enriched by the candlelight dinner, a glass of wine and moody music which will allow you to forget about any everyday problems. The chef of the palace “Husarska” Restaurant has prepared for you a special menu called “Dinner in Love”.
After the delights of the palate we offer some spirit experience – a romantic walk with torches around the castle’s corners so that echoes of the royal love would come to the Guests’ hearts. Next, we invite you to have a rest in our palace chambers. When the cockerel crows, a tasty breakfast will give you energy on the next day enriched in love.
A two-day package for two persons
PRICE: 500 PLN
- one night in a comfortable suite in the Queen Marysieńka Palace
- One breakfast for two served in the restaurant
- A welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- A romantic three-course supper by candlelight in the Kolumnowa Restaurant served at the hour given by you
- A glass of wine to the dinner
- A night walk with torches around the castle